Review Week Comments and Feedback

Wow!!!!!! I really can't believe that we’re already on week 9, also known as review week. That means we only have 4 weeks left. That means nearly the whole of the 1st semester is over. It has been a great 1stsemester in my opinion.

A guy reflecting.


Feedback In:

Overall the feedback and comments I received from my peers and family have been great. Not one has been negative. I’m glad to say that they were mainly constructive. I was shocked by how supportive they were. I know friends will always do that but the people from my course that I have never spoken too, were if not the same, nicer. These comments from people that I have never even knew were in my course were the most useful. They were the most useful because like my friends could just tell me what I want to hear, meanwhile people who don’t know me will tell me the truth straight up

 

Feedback Out:

Every week when I am assigned to leave blog comments and project feedback, I basically let the randomiser choose all my choices of who to read on. This helped me leave good unbiased comments because even if they were my friend I would only want to help them. I am the type of person, where if I think something is bad I will say that and if its good I will also say that. This was not always a good thing as it could be harmful and demeaning to others. I would never want anyone to take the comments to heart. So thankfully in some of the assignments, we were told strategies like “WWW” and “TAG” methods. This helped me be blunt with my comments, so it would help them, but also make me sound nicer. To be honest from me, I’ll say observing (Although it could be called stalking) other peoples writing, I have gotten ideas on how to make my writing better. Also if I have trouble with a piece of writing to the point where I don’t understand it, I can skim through someone else’s piece and make my writing better. 

 

Blog Comments:

Its quite weird because even through peoples pieces of writing and blog comments could you can get to know them better. I obviously haven’t seen anyone from my course in 9, nearly 10 months. But through these pieces of writing and blog comments, I already know a lot about people I have never approached. Especially the introduction blogs because some people revealed very personal stuff. You can tell what people are like through the comments by what vibes you can getting from them. I am really happy with how the blogs are layed out and how this is a space where I can get to know people. This is also my favourite subject because with blogs I don’t have to censor myself and can also express myself and share my thoughts.

 

Looking Forward:

To be honest going forward I don’t think anything needs to change about blogs. But I do think it would be cool if we had to read someones blog and write a summary as a blog.

Thanks for reading my blog.

-  Cian

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts